VoIP Phone Systems
As your business grows, VoIP systems allow you to add new employees, remote offices and teleworkers with minimal effort and expense. At each step, your team has the communication tools it needs to help your business succeed, and we will help you use this invaluable tool.
Combining your company’s voice and data systems makes it easier to keep in touch and share information. By unifying your business’ phone and computer network, team members can easily find each other, wherever they are, and customers and prospects can be quickly routed to the best resources.
As your business grows, VoIP systems allows you to add new employees, remote offices and teleworkers with minimal effort and expense. At each step, your team has the communication tools it needs to help your business succeed.
VoIP systems can also help to reduce your bill, they are often a flat rate for unlimited local and long distance calls. Make International calls at low rates as well.
VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol, or in more common terms Phone service over the Internet.
VoIP Systems are a method for taking analogue audio signal, like the kind you hear when you talk on the phone, and then turning them into digital data via a SIP that can be transmitted over the Internet.
As we can supply, install, license and provide ongoing training and technical support of the phone system. All of our engineers are fully trained and can ensure a smooth transition to the 3CX platform.
Phone System completely replaces a hardware PBX without the need for additional phone wiring. It supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers, and traditional PSTN lines.
- Caller Display
- Fax Support
- Intercom & paging
- Holiday Prompts
- Call recording
- Music on hold or Line in
- Dial Codes
- Central Phone book
- Call by Name
- Call Reporting
- Auto Attendant
- Call Routing (DID)
- Blind / Attended Transfer
- Call Forwarding
- Caller Screening / ID
- Call Logging
- Call Queuing
- Call Waiting
- Call Parking
- Call Pickup
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Conference Calling / Rooms
- See Presence of Colleagues
- Voice to Email
- Fax to Email as PDF
- Integrated Fax Server
- Integrate External Offices
- Missed Call Email Notification
- Advanced Forwarding Rules
- Cost-effective to buy, maintain and upgrade
- Complete package with wealth of built-in enterprise class features
- Uses existing hardware, saving money and office space
- Potential to greatly reduce call costs
- Integrates effectively with other Windows serverapplication
- Windows softphone included as standard
- No tie-ins to handset providers
- Highly scalable solution makes it ideal for growing businesses
- Designed for mobility and flexible working
- Enables unified communications
- Award-winning system used by market-leading brands.